Switching web hosting providers can be a complex process, so we try to make it as simple as it can be. The process can be more complicated if your current web hosting provider doesn't use cPanel, we recommend following the steps below if this is the case.
- Setup your email client to download all your emails using POP3.
- Now, to create a new email address within cPanel. This will allow you to receive future emails at your new account.
- Firstly, login to your cPanel web hosting account.
- Click on the icon labelled "Email Addresses" in the "Mail" section.
- Finally, follow the steps to create an inbox.
Please get in touch with our support team if you require further assistance.