Citrix Access Gateway SSL installation must be done through the Administration Tool.
1. Select the Access Gateway Cluster tab and then open the window for the appliance.
2. Under the Administration tab select Browse, next to "Upload a .crt signed certificate".
3. Navigate to the yourDomain.crt file.
4. Back on the administration tab click the Manage button, next to "Manage trusted root certificates".
5. Navigate to the yourDomain.ca-bundle file.
6. Once these files are supplied on this same window click the Restart button next to "Restart the appliance".
You have now installed your SSL Certificate onto the Citrix Access Gateway