1. Start the Exchange Management Console by going to Start > Programs > Microsoft Exchange 2010 > Exchange Management Console.
2. Click the link to Manage Domains and then go to Server configuration.
3. Select your certificate from the menu in the centre-button of the screen and then click the Complete Pending Request button on the Actions menu.
4. Browse to your certificate file, click Open then Complete.
5. To enable your certificate for use, select Server Configuration and click the link to Assign Services to Certificate. Alternatively, you can right-click on your certificate and also select Assign Services to Certificate.
6. Select your server from the list provided, then click Next.
7. Select the services for which you would like to enable your new certificate, click Next, Assign and then Finish.
8. You now have an SSL certificate installed and enabled for use with Exchange.