Installing a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) using IBM HTTP Server
1. Start the 'IKEYMAN' software - either by running the command 'IKEYMAN' or loading the GUI version.
2. Select 'Key Database File' from the main menu and choose 'Open'.
3. Choose and enter a new Key Database name. Click 'OK'.
4. Enter your password for the database.
5. Select the 'Signer Certificate' option in the Key Database content frame and click the 'Add' button.
6. Select the root certificate file and click OK.
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 with the intermediate.
8. Return to Key Databbase main menu and select 'Personal Certificates'.
9. Click the 'Receive' button and locate the certificate for the site and then click 'OK'.
Your certificate is now installed and can be used by the server.