Import your CA Certificates
1. Open the .crt file that you were sent.
2. Select "System" as the keychain
1. Open Terminal and type:
sudo /usr/bin/security add-trusted-cert -d -d trustRoot -k "/Library/Keychains/System.keychain" "/path/to/ca-certificate/here.crt"
Please Note: This is one command.
Import the SSL (entity) Certificate
1. Locate all of your certificate related files: private key, your certificate and CA certificates in Finder.
2. In the "Server" app, select your server in the left-hand column, select the "Settings" tab and click the "Edit" button to the right of "SSL Certificate".
3. Click the "Actions" menu and select "Manage Certificates". A new dialog box appears.
4. Click the "Add" (+) button and select "Import a Certificate from Identity" from the "Actions" menu.
5. Drag your certificate and its private key from the Finder to the dialog box and the click the "Import" button.
6. Select your imported certificate from the pop-up menu.