Importing a Certificate
1. Rename yourFullyQualifiedDomain.crt to server.crt.
2. Navigate to the System > Certificates. In this area you can view the currently loaded certificate, upload a digital certificate and generate a new CSR.
3. Click Import Certificate.
4. Click Browse.
5. Locate the zipped file that contains the private key and certificate on your disc or network storage drive and select it. Any filename will be accepted, with a .zip extension. This file should contain a certificate file name server.crt and a certificate key called server.key. The key and certificate must be at the root of the zip or it will not be uploaded.
6. Click upload. Once the certificate has uploaded the certificate will be displayed in the Certificates list on the System > Certificates page.
Please Note: Private keys may require a password.
Importing a CA Certificate
1. If you are not already there, Navigate to the System > Certificates page.
2. Click Import Certificate in the Additional CA Certificates section.
3. Click Browse.
4. Locate the zipped file of a digital certificate in PEM format. Any filename will be accepted, but it must have a zip extension. The certificates must be at the root of the zip or it will not be uploaded.
5. Click Upload. Once the certificate has uploaded the certificate will be displayed in the Certificates list on the System > Certificates page.